Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

GDT

Have any of you noticed the GDT banner I've been displaying for the last few weeks? I won a Guest DT spot at Simply Magnolia, I couldn't believe it when I saw my name there, I had to click on the link several times to make sure it was me, lol!

Here's my card for the 'Dies/Punches and Ribbons' challenge.


Once again I've used some gorgeous Pion papers, I've used Doohickey border dies, the tag is a Doohickey die too. The corner die is a discontinued Quickutz die. The fronts have been punched using a Martha Stewart punch. The gorgeous ribbons are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I'm loving this silk ribbon at the mo.


The flowers are also from Wild Orchid Crafts, my little charm is off ebay and I picked it up yonks ago. The 'Hugs' sentiment are actually diddy die cuts too, the die arrived while I was assembling the card and well it'd have been rude not to have used it, lol.


I've masked Tilda onto a fence, and coloured the image in with distress inks. Have a look at my candy, just click on the picture on the top right, there's still a few days to go.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats lovely, Super duper card ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    Your card (as always) is beautiful, love the papers also love the way that you have masked Tilda (onto the fence) it looks as if it's all one stamp. also LOVE the hugs die.
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS on being asked to be a guest on the Simply Magnolia D.T.. I don't know WHY you said that you had to click the link several times, to make sure that it was your name. Becky your cards are beautiful, so DON"T doubt yourself, these D.T.s should be over the moon that you are on their team.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, I love the brown and pink colour combo and and your Tilda image is so beautifully coloured, the bow and the flowers look absolutely gorgeous as well, congrats on your GDT spot
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your cards Becky!
    Have an award for you at my blog - http://lozzapoppins.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-award.html
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Becky I love the colours you use , all of your creations are stunning Hugs Elaine
    PS ...like the new blog

    ReplyDelete