Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

I Need Your Help


Hi everyone, I've just found out that I'm in the top 5 at Fashionista Challenge with this card,


They run things a bit differently over there, the DT choose the top 5 and then we get to vote for the overall winner. So, I'm asking for your vote, please. Just click here and it'll take you to the post, scroll down and click on 'vote' under your favourite. There's also a prize for a voter who leaves a comment too.

I made this card for my hubby for our anniversary, so quite unusually one of my cards are actually sat on my mantelpiece. He loved it, although I was too poorly to do any sort of printed insert and he did comment, lol. We went out for a lovely meal, but me being loaded with cold meant that we came home early.

Please pop over and vote for me, see told you I needed your help :)

Hugs,

Becky x

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Becky just been and voted!! Must say I think that's a great way to find a winner! Fingers crossed! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you Becky ! ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got my vote :o)
    Hugs and good luck!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky
    I have voted BUT when I tried to comment at the bottom I wasn't able to. As you may or may not know, I am a COMPLETE TECHNOPHOBE, so as there wasn't an anonymous comment box I wasn't able to put my comment on there, so hope my vote has gone through.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Becky, good luck in the challenge, thanks for playing along at Fashionista challenge.
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete