Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Pearl

Hi everyone, are you enjoying the long weekend? I've had plenty of time to get some cards done, I think this is the seventh day on the trot that I've posted, I even had two yesterday!! Go me!


I've made this card for the TOMIC challenge where there is a sketch to follow and they want to see animals.


I've coloured Pearl Tilda in with distress inks, as per, and have covered her in glamour dust, I've used liquid pearls for her pearls and I've used glossy accents on the bubbles. The paper is from Maja Design, again and I've distressed the edges with weathered wood. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, so are the pearls and the tickets are whimsy die and sentiments.


Better keep this short and sweet, we were out yesterday so I'm making Sunday Dinner today, tomorrow is my last day off work as long as the doctor says I'm up to it I'll be back on Wednesday.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. WOW Becky - isn't this stamp adorable? Coloured perfectly and the glitter stands out beautifully. So wish I purchased this stamp. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    very pretty card. Hope you enjoy your Sunday dinner (today). Hope your first day back at work goes O.K. for you.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Becky, love the colour and embellies, the touch of sparkle on her fish tale is gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card becky...love visiting your blog...why not pop over and see mine as it down to your help that ive managed so far to do a distressed card have done a couple now so thanks to you for the help take care ...hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the soft colours...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful card. Lovely colors and beautifully decorated. Thank you for being with us this week with Tomic wish you luck.
    hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so beautiful Becky. I love the soft colours just perfect.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky she is stunning !! Love the glitter so pretty ! I might have a go at distress inks as have not for so long ! Thanks for the inspiration ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Becky,
    you have beautiful creations!!
    I became a follower.
    have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love this card she is beautiful and love the colours sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such an adorable card! Love the soft tones, so romantic and beatiful! Thanks for joining us at Tomic!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Becky! This is GORGEOUS! Love how you colored her tail!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is superb Becky, I love your colouring and your card is so beautiful, you have a very inspiring blog.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete