Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Tilda Picks Flowers

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend. Grace and I are having a lovely girlie weekend while the boys are away at camp, it's amazing how much tidier the house stays when they're away......... It's time once again for a new challenge at Totally Tilda, we're sponsored this week by Crafty Ribbons and we want to see Tilda enjoying Summer Fun. 


Tilda Picks Flowers is the first Tilda image I remember seeing, she is also one of the first I bought and coloured, and I still think she's lovely. I've just been looking through all of my Maggies, I can't believe how many I've actually got, lol.
I've used 6 x 6 Grandma's School Book Forest paper by Pion Design, which I've distressed with Walnut Stain. I've used a Granny Pearl Brooch, and fastened it over Tulle Pleat Trim which I've wrapped around the front of the card twice. I've used two vintage trinket crystal pins and the flowers are from Magnolia and Kort og Godt, the Roses with Glass Pearls and the magnolia vintage orchids are available at Live & Love Crafts.


As always the inside of the card has been decorated to coordinate with the front.


Pop over to Totally Tilda and have a look at the amazing creations from the DT.

Hugs,

Becky x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bex! You have a lovely vintage look about your cards that I wish I could create. Your colouring is just gorgeous! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured as always beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Gorgeous Tilda - she is a cutie! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky, love the soft colours
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous hun, love the soft colours and all the bliing.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous love tilde so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bling at its best! I love how you kept the card rather simple, makes the broach stand out even more. Looks so classy together with the tulle and like someone already stated; the card has a wonderful vintage feeling about it. Beautiful, Becky. ...and how many Maggies do you have? I'm curious to know... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful soft tones of colour.. Gorgeous card your colouring is fab... love those flowers... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky
    very pretty card, love those daisy's also love the paper's & the granny s broach & the image is so sweet, I think it would have been easier/quicker for me to have said that I love everything about your card.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cute Tilda creation lovely shabby chic look..beautiful flowers..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi It's just incredible have not seen her before she is so lovely !! I adore the brooch with the tuille and your stunning flowers ;0)

    ReplyDelete