Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Autumn at Live and Love Crafts.

Hi my lovelies, first of the month again, where is this year going?? So it's time once again for the challenge at Live & Love Crafts Inspiration Blog, the theme this month is 'Halloween and/or Autumn Colours).


As you can see, I went for Autumn Colours, I've coloured Autumn Tilda With Broom with my distress markers. The papers are Silent Night Tags and Snowflakes both 12 x 12 by Pion Design, and I've distressed them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.




Pop over to the Inspiration Blog and have a look at the gorgeous creations from the DT and GDT, the challenge runs for the full month and there's a gift voucher for the Live & Love Crafts Store up for grabs.

I'm selling some of my neglected stamps on eBay here, they deserve to see ink and not be left in their packets.

Hugs,
Becky x

9 comments:

  1. Becky this is wonderful I just adore the scene you have created and the image well shes perfect! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderfull, Becky ♥

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful loving the colours hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Autumn colours Becky! Your Tilda's always look so amazing. Your colouring is stunning! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love the image, your colouring is amazing and the detailing to so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Your colouring is beautifull and I love the colours ;-) I will pop over to the challenge-blog. Maybe I can play along ;-)

    Hugs, Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely is your card Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely use of the Prima leaves, Becky. Truly a card that breathes Autumn.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky this is incredible! What stunning attention to detail...love those leaves and your shading on her is so pretty. A beautiful card :) So excited to be joining you as a guest this month at live and love crafts :)

    ReplyDelete