Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sneezing Tilda

Morning everyone, hope you are all OK? Living practically in the sea I am managing to escape nearly all of the snow, but once I go round one corner there is some snow and it keeps getting deeper the further away you go, but it is still cold and with the biting North Wind howling down the street, brrr, so as it's cold and 'flu season I thought Sneezing Tilda would be perfect for my anything but a square project at Live and Love Crafts.


I've used a Go Kreate die for my card, the papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Collection, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink. 


I forgot how much I like green, lol. I've coloured Tilda in with distress markers and added sparkle with stickles. The roses are from WOC, I've also added Kort og Godt white rolled roses and white chrysanthemums and a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle Rose, there are also some Melissa Frances Pearls. Sandy has got some lovely new trims and lace in, she has also shown us what she is going to stock, they are gorgeous, I've used some of the new White Cluny Lace With Threaded Ribbon and some of my favourite White Organza Roses Trim.


Click on the following pictures and it will take you to the items in the store, I have a little tutorial HERE on how to add this to your post.

I'm entering this into the Bingo challenge at Dutch Magnolia Lovers, I've used the diagonal line of Lace/Ribbon, Die and Flowers.
'Coming Up Roses' at WOC.


Hugs,

Becky x



18 comments:

  1. Dear Becky, your card is adorable, love your coloring and all the pretty details. What colour do you use for the skin?

    Have a great day
    Hugs, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dunja,
      Thank you. I use Tattered Rose and then go round the edges with Vintage Photo, and back over with Tattered Rose. Then, when the rest of the image is all finished I go in with a small amount of Walnut Stain, just to make the shadows a bit darker.
      Hugs,
      Becky x

      Delete
  2. HI Becky
    adorable card, love the sweet image (just right for all the many bugs out there at the moment), I also love the shape of your card.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of your card and the image is beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's amazing!!!! Love the tags you added in the corner and your beautiful colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Nice stamp and colouring.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE, Becky....can't believe I did not order this cute stamp!!!!! Your coloring brings this little darling to life....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color this green/bleu. The combination with white/creme makes it very warm. Love your way of coloring. A perfect creation!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of your card and the image is beautifully coloured as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh becky this is fabulous! I love your layout and all your lovely details! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, this is gorgeous. These Tildss just get better with each collection and you colour them beautifully. Love the shape too. Love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card with a lovely tilda!!
    Thanks for joining us at DML.
    Good luck,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous. Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning sweetie. This is just gorgeous and love the colours. Hugs Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Becky, coloured beautifully and I love all the embellishments.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uau! Cartão maravilhoso! Amei!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete