Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Ribbon And/Or Lace At Deep Ocean

Hi everyone, time for another challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges, this time we want to see your creations with Ribbon and/or Lace, easy peasy!!


I've used Honey from Saturated Canary, I've coloured her with distress markers and added glamour dust for sparkle. I've also used shabby blue frantage around the image.


The papers are from Alma's Sewing Room collection by Pion Design, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn with top stitch thread.


I've tucked a small packet behind the image so that I can put a tag in, and fastened pearls and shabby seam binding to the tag.


My arty shot showing my flowers.


Hope you can play along.

Hugs,

Becky xx



15 comments:

  1. Love the image, such gorgeous colors and great textures! The ribbons and pearl string is beautiful. :)

    Hugs, Anne,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, and I just love the coloring! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of Honey and gorgeous selection of DP and embellishments.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky, love all your details, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.....how very beautiful!!!!! An outstanding work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Becky I just love your colour choices! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Becky I love this! ; Look at all that lovely Frantage! Just great! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous becky! her sparkly skirt is so pretty and i love the design on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card! Love it!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky!! I am so excited to be on this DT with you and the rest of these talented designers! I've loved your creations for some time...and this one just blows me away!! Such beautiful distressing...and coloring...and designwork! Stunning, m'dear! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful.... Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your cards but this card I simply adore !! It is absolutely beautiful
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete