Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

London Tilda




Morning everyone, I'm here today with my inspirational card for Live and Love Crafts.










Once again I have used the gorgeous new papers from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain and a Distress Tool.










I have coloured London Tilda in with distress markers, there's a touch of glamour dust and Aged Rose Frantage too.










There are links at the end of the post for the products that I have used.










Hugs,





Becky xx












9 comments:

  1. Morning Becky,
    Oh this is sooooo gorgeous! My favourite sheet from the new collection (VI). I totally see why you said the new papers go well with the DIs. Amazing colouringmatch, so very beautiful!!! Have a great day! /Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will need the brolly and the boots today! What a gorgeous Tilda hun, your colourwork is awesome and I love the aged feel to the card. Beautiful, as always. Hugs Sxx PS. Big congrats on your Bunny Z GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Perfect colours and embellishing. I just wish that the weather in the picture wasn't so accurate right now, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is priceless, Becky! Gorgeous design and your attention to detail is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning.
    I love the new image and your card is beautiful filled with amazing detail.

    Hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Becky this is amazing! I totally love your colouring & the DP's you have used are simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another absolutely stunning card.... You are an inspiration x I really must try to load a card up as you do. I think I'm too scared to put so much on but yours look gorgeous. Beautifully coloured as always :-) xx Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Gorgeous! Love your design and cute Tilda.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh so gorgeous and lovely image

    hugs annemarie

    ReplyDelete