Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Crisscross Applesauce

Morning everyone, I'm here with a card that I have made using one of the new Saturated Canary rubber stamps from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, Crisscross Applesauce. The LDRS stamps are now foam backed, contour cut and they have the image on the back, so when they're mounted on an acrylic block you can see exactly where you are stamping.


I have used my Inktense pencils to colour her in, with stardust stickles on her top and the flowers too.


From The Ribbon Girl I have used ivory rose organza, Ophelia tulle lace, 6mm flat back pearl string, Prima rose heart corners, sweetheart blossoms and WOC roses.



The paper is Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour, and I have distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink.


Thanks for popping by, and thank you all for the lovely comments that you have been leaving, I love reading each and every one.

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. oooh my your card is stunning again. Loev the image and the colorcombi is just fabulous Becky.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, amazing coloring and perfect matching of papers. Looks so beautiful. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the image and her name. The muted colours you've used are lovely and the papers and embellishments are really pretty.
    Just to ask you as I never know which is best , do you distress the image in the die before colouring or after? I only ask as I use copics at present and I sometimes get the ink on the uncoloured image and then it doesn't colour well but I'm worried I'll spoil my colouring if I do it after. Thanks Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take courage the first few times, but I do it afterwards. But, then as my style is shabby chic any mistakes just end up blending in, lol. Just start with small amounts, I use my fingers to blend it a bit more, I get VERY messy in my craft room, lol.
      Hugs,
      Becky xx

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful card, love the rose corner so pretty and the fab papers yet again, must get my order done for some of those though I'll probably need to buy two lots one to use and one to look at lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and beautiful design, as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Becky.....the pencils give it a lovely tone....xx

    ReplyDelete