Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Baby Heart

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my latest card, I have used Baby Heart from LOTV and loads of goodies from Live and Love Crafts, there is a list of these at the end of the post.


Isn't that little elephant adorable? The post mark stamps are from the Greetings Postmarks set from LOTV, this is such a versatile set with loads of useful sentiments on there.


The papers are from Pion Designs latest collection, Paris Flea Market, it is really pretty, I especially love the flowery patterns in this collection.


Thanks for popping by, and thank you all for all of the lovely comments that you leave.

Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. This card is lovely and very sweet. I love the color.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image, the bear is so cute.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and gorgeous card. Those papers are beautiful. Love all the embilies and colouring too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, this is so pretty. Such a sweet image and beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning baby card Becky. Love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers. Love the bark heart too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, I am absolutely in awe of your coloring talent. I can't imagine getting this beautiful look with color pencils, great colored pencils, but still colored pencils! I just got this stamp but can't imagine ever making anything this beautiful with it. Something to shoot for...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit that when I first saw this card I didn't see what the image was, I thought it was a baby whale, LOL. From a different angle though, it's a cute elephant. Lovely shabby baby card; the post stamps are adorable.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete