Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Flower Girl


Morning everyone, Becky with you this morning with a card with a vintage image. I don't use these often, as I love to colour, but they do make gorgeous cards.


The image is from Pion Design's Flower Girls sheet, which is part of the From Grandma's Attic TInted collection, and the papers are from Maja Design's Coffee In The Arbour 6x6 pad, the edges have been distressed both with a tool and Walnut Stain ink.


Once again I have used mainly white flowers, with just a few coloured ones, just for the pop of colour. There are links to all of the WOC products that I have used at the end of the post.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I Love this image Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design and beautiful embellishments, surrounding this gorgeous image. Perfection! hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful just love this stunning card the image is so pretty. Sorry not been commenting on your recent cards but been away five weeks on holiday so just catching up your projects while I've been away are just as fabulous as ever love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete