Followers

Friday 4 September 2015

Wine O'Clock


Morning everyone, I'm here today with a card that I have made with an image from Another Bunch Of Digi's, it's only $8 for a bunch of digi's, and the one I have used here is Wine O'Clock, I do like wine o'clock, lol.

I have used one of Tim Holtz's new colours, Smoked Hickory is a lovely grey, and so much better for black and white colouring than Pumice Stone.

My embellies are from Noordesign UK, there are links at the end of the post. This is the first time that I have used texture paste with a mask, and it won't be my last. I thought that I would have to wait ages for it to dry, how wrong I was.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Becky! Love the image and your lovely colouring of it, the grey looks really great. Brilliant use of the texture paste, I thought it was patterned paper until I looked closer. The sparkle round the image is so effective. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine o'clock my favourite time !! This card is just superb wonderful everything and love that new colour certainly on the list Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, fabulous card... Wine O'Clock is always a good time of day in my book, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card.. Can I ask when printing out your digis is there a method as when i use my distress inks the print bleeds rather badly..thanks
    Julie from Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got an Epson printer, as genuine Epson ink dries waterproof. I've also read that laser printers do too, but I've never tried them. What I used to do is, as soon as the image comes out of the printer sprinkle extra fine clear embossing powder on, and then heat emboss. This gives the eyes a lovely sparkle.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  5. Fab card as always... When colouring with your distress pens is there a certain method as when i print my digis the image bleeds quite badly when using the distress inks
    Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, This is rather spooky!!! As my craft room is going to be dismantled soon, I printed off some digis today and this was one of them!! Yesterday I went to a Craft Fair at Sandown Park and bought a few of the new DI colours, including Hickory Smoke!! Love your card and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete