Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Add Sparkle At All About Magnolia

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for our midway reminder over at All About Magnolia, our theme is 'All About Sparkle'.
 I'm not sure if you can see but the flowers have been stickled within an inch of their lives, and the scooter has Stella Wink glitter all over, this gives a lovely subtle shimmer, but is so hard to pick up on photo's.
I have used my distress reinkers to colour Tilda in to match the Maja Design papers, Coffee In The Arbour. I made this card for my ex boss who was 60 yesterday, her and her husband often go on motorbike holidays, she is always the passenger, but I still thought that this image was rather apt.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

From Wild Orchid Crafts I have used;
MKX-606 white English roses
QVR-028 mixed blue cottage roses
MKX-008 20mm rose pink open roses
MKX-021 15mm baby blue roses
MKX-232 white lilies
MKX-625 white apple blossoms
MKX-336 white sweetheart blossoms
GST-003 6mm white rosebuds
MKX-615 6mm flat back pearl string
MKX-395 antique bronze butterflies

2 comments: