Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Snowflake Lollipops


Hello everyone, I'm here with you my lollipop creation for Live and Love Crafts. You might be surprised to find that my decor at home is very, very plain, barely a pattern in sight, when Sandy set us this theme,  I decided I wanted to make something for my mantelpiece for Christmas. So here are my minimal shabby snowflake lollipops.

I actually ordered a snowflake rosette die, which typically didn't arrive in time, so these rosettes are made with my scorepal and snowflake dies and punches. After my initial intrepedation I actually really enjoyed making these, and I know I will be making more of these. I have had the vase for ages, it sits on the windowsill in the kitchen and when the kids pick me flowers they get popped in there.

As the colour of my living room is almost this green colour, so there was only one paper collection I could use, and that's Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. So clever these look just perfect a very clever idea fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete