Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

New Addition To Our Family

The kids are off for half term so once again I have some time to keep this up to date. I know if I'm to get to the standard of some of the blogs out there I need to be more dedicated, but it's finding the time with work, my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter, when my baby starts school in September I'll have more time, supposedly, lol.

When the kids are home I have plenty of time to colour images, surf the net buying more things and looking at blogs, but when they're at school and nursery I have timeto go into the attic and assemble all of my cards-which is where my blog name comes from 'attic-crafter'. My husband has a grumble though, asking when I'm going to tidy it up, and isn't pleased when I tell him I'm not as I know where everything is and as it's out of the way, the door can be shut and no one gets to see!!

We've recently had a new addition to our family, my husbands great Neice. Here is the card I made for her.



The image is from house mouse which I've coloured with copics. The swirl and the border are Magnolia's Doohickeys. I made the inside of the card the same as the front, minus the sentiment, flowers and bow and I was really pleased witht he effect. I've not got a picture of this as my husband had already written. it out.


I should have a few more cards on here soon as I've got a few in the making for birthdays. I've been looking around some of the challenges and I'm also contemplating entering some.

Take care and enjoy your day,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment