Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter

Hi,

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post, we've had some really nice weather and I've been asked to make a few cards by a colleague so not had chance to do anything for my blog. Also, a quick hello to my new followers-I'm now in double figures :).


I've made this card for the challenge over at lovely-haenglar-only, it's not to use designer paper. I originally wanted to emboss some card and colour the raised part with copics, but I couldn't get it neat enough. I also didn't want to use any flowers, but it looked bare even with my silver corners. The cute bunny girl is from Hanglar Stanglar. Their internet shop now ships worldwide, oh dear!! There's several stamps that I 'need', so I keep checking to see if they're shipping these yet-it's a good job I work, lol. The silver ink corners are from lili of the valley, I couldn't decide which set to get so ended u with several. The card is from my stash and I've embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder. The twine and card button are also from my stash. The sentiment is from whimsy stamps.


I've coloured her in copics, the bunny outfit and shoes are E40, E41, E42, E43, E44 and dark brown prisma pencil.
Inside her ears are R20 and R22.
Skin is E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11 and pink prisma pencil, I think you get a more subtle blush this way.
Her top is BG70, BG72, BG75 and black prisma.
I can't remember her hair colours (oops).

That's it from me for now, hubby is just finishing the tea, and I'm on nights in just under 3 hours.

Take care,

Love

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky.
    Lovin your colouring!! The silver corners are so pretty.
    Great card!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card Becky!
    I love the colours and the twine with the button.

    Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs and happy easter,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete