Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Amazing

Wednesday again, and once again time for another challenge at My Mums Craft Shop Challenges, this week we want to see your shaped creations and there is a voucher up for grabs from My Mums Craft Shop.


I've coloured the lovely Nevaeh from Saturated Canary with distress inks. The paper is from my scraps box, but the turquoisey blue matched her dress lovely.


I've used a large scalloped circle from Go Kreate, the other circle dies are my nesties. The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. This is the first time I've made one of these cards, and I have to say that the jury is still out


The amazing tag die has been stamped using a Whimsy stamp, and I've cut it out freehand. Come along and join us.

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky
    love your card, you have coloured Nevaeh in beautifully (as alway's). I adore Krista's image's (and I'm hoping my granddaughter does as well) lol, as I have made her Birthday card with one of the image's.
    I couldn't believe your post when I read it, as I made my very first shaped card like your's yesterday, except I made mine with the Frilly Square Frames lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    She's beautiful,love her dress!
    Wonderful card lovely xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the gorgeous image and fab papers. The colours are lovely and I just adore the beautiful flowers.
    Lyndsey xx
    ps still having probs with your blog addy.

    ReplyDelete