Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Annie

I've got a new card to share with you all, this is a real oldie and she's called Annie. I love all of the Maggies and these early ones are so simple yet effective.


I've been wanting to get some of these for a while, isn't she sweet?


I'm entering this into Simply Magnolia where the theme is 'pink &/or red and white'.


All of the papers are from Magnolia, as is the flower die, the border die and the tag die. The doily die is from Cheery Lynn. Again I've stitched my papers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, so is the ribbon. I've coloured Annie in with distress inks.


Better keep this short, with it being Shrove Tuesday the kids are patiently waiting for their pancakes.

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card Becky really pretty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lush, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I love this image!!! Great colours, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky
    love your card so pretty, & that image is sooooooooo sweet.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it's adorable. What a super sweet image so darn cute! Your layout is beautiful. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challene at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie Becky, what a gorgeous card, I just love this stamp and the card you've made with it.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Hugs and enjoy your weekend,

    Lins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!!
    It's so darn cute!! I love Annie.....have seen her on a couple cards rcently, been everywhere trying to find her to purchase.....do you mind if I ask where you got her....would love to get one, just can't find a site that sells the older ones! Thanks, Teresa
    e-mail cmanchas000@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete