Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

Crafting Life's Pieces


Thank you for your kind words on the loss of my parents. I'm missing them both terribly, but I am grateful to my husband and my two lovely children for helping me through this, and also the escape my crafting gives me. I think I've found my mojo again.


I'm entering this card into CLP challenge number 44. There is a lovely sketch to follow. This has to be one of my all time favourite hAnglar stamps, it took me quite a while to get my sticky mits on it, but I'm so glad I did.

I've coloured her with distress inks, and subtly added glamour dust. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl, and they've been stickled.



The papers are from Magnolia, as are the border die and the little doohickey that I've used as a hinge. The oval doily die is also one of my new 'feel better' purchases, its Marianne design CR1204 (thanks Sandra for the update).
Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them.

Take care,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Gorgeous card!
    She's so lovely. And lots of luck on the DT call.
    You could do with some good news. xx
    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    thanks so much for your entries o)
    I've deleted your entry to the wrong blog. The link to your current blog works perfect.
    hugs, Ilona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so very pretty!! I love the shape under your image and your coloring is gorgeous. Great take on the sketch from CLP and thanks so much for joining us this month! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling. I love the color combo and the image is too sweet. Such pretty flowers. Thank you for joining this months sketch challenge at the CLP.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete