Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Dance With Your Heart

Humpday again, so it must be time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias. This week we want to see your take on our Monotone challenge. Monotone doesn't have to be shades of black/white/grey, it's anything that's one colour.


I've used Walnut Stain distress ink to colour all of the image in, I've also used it to distress the paper, which is Maja Design, again, I've also used to stamp the sentiment.


The scrumptious oval frame is one of by new buys and is from spellbinders. The flowers, lace and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. It should have been my first day back at work today, I went to the doctors to get signed off the sick and she gave me another sicknote, only for a week. I was all psyched up to go back too, I think the week was a compromise on her part-she told me I could have as long as I wanted. I'm sure once I'm back I'll soon get into the swing of things.



Pop over to Midweek Magnolias and have a look at the stunning creations the girls have come up with this week.
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. OMW Becky, this is TOTALLY fabulous hun! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    lovely card, ANOTHER adorable image, (methinks I need to stop visiting your blog) as I want to buy the stamps after seeing the wonderful cards that you create using them.
    Make the most of your week at home, as I'm sure it will be full on when you do go back to work.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Becky, gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word your monochrome is divine I so love the colours you have gone with and the image looks amazing! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Becky, is that a spellbinders oval nesti. It's stunning. Love your colouring of sweet Tilda.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just blown away by this Bex! I would love to do monochrome colouring - this is so inspiring! Ease yourself back into work slowly Becky, if you have that option. LOVE this card so much! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card , love the sepia look well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow another gorgeous card sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete