Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

Ribbon Girl Card Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited, this is the first ever Ribbon Girl card challenge. We now run a card challenge on the first Sunday of the month and a colour challenge on the third Sunday.

The first Card Challenge is Ribbon and/or Lace, and here's my card.


The prize is a £10 gift voucher to use in the Ribbon Girl online store
and the very generous ladies at Lili of the Valley have given one stamp which the winner can choose from their online store - why not pop over now for a look around - you never know, you might be the winner!
Shop

and, as it's Jubilee the Ribbon Girl are also giving away this red mini kit
There's going to be one lucky lady with this prize :)

I've coloured Rosegarden Tilda in with my Distress Markers. The papers are from Magnolia and I've distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet. I've used 38mm ivory taffeta, 8mm vintage style fine scallop lace and the gorgeous ivory pearl rose organza all from The Ribbon Girl.


I've decorated the inside to complement the front. I've used a stempelglede stamp and used my distress markers to colour it before I stamped. The roses and leaves are my new Marianne die, and I've used loads of stickles.


Pop over to the Ribbon Girls blog and have a look at the gorgeous cards that's there for your inspiration, we can't wait to see your cards.

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becky, I love your coloring very much, so rich and soft. cute accent and glitter. Wonderful layout! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love those rolled flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card becky..as always perfection hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mega pretty card lovely, love your beautiful design, your first DT card is perfect!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and pretty papers and flowers. Gorgeous lace trim too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    lovely card, love the pearl rose organza trim, finishes the card off to a tee.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Becky! I love your cards, they are always so well put together! Thanks for making such lovely things for us to look at! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo beautiful, Becky! Tilda is colored to perfection and I adore all the spectacular details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky, this is so lovely, Tilda Is coloured beautifully and layout is fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wow she is gorgeous love the glitter sparkling on the flowers and I love your papers and gorgeous ribbons ! ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh Lovely! Fab colours, I love the way you did the swirly stamp inside, v clever. Tis lush my lovely :-D Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is gorgeous love the layout and she is coloured beautifully sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very very pretty :) - Jane x

    ReplyDelete