Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Totally Tilda Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone, a little later than I'd planned, but here is my post about the Totally Tilda blog hop.

I've had such a busy weekend I never got round to scheduling this post, I was working yesterday 9-3 and planned to do it when I got home, but the weather picked up a bit and we ended up having a BBQ round my mam and dad's house. We had planned to on Saturday but the weather was pants, it was round there to make the house look lived in and it's an ideal location for the kids to play as there's a large area of grass just out the back and no roads. But, also no Internet. Well, we stayed there until it was time to light the Beacon on the moor at 10.15pm, needless to say I'm a little delicate this morning, but I need to do this post-what dedication, lol!

All of us Tildarettes had candy on offer, I'm keeping mine a secret, but the winner of my candy is




Congratulations hun, if you send me an e-mail to beckyheth@gmail(dot)com with your snail mail address I'll get your secret prize in the post to you.

Make sure you check out the Totally Tilda blog as there's a list of all of the winners, including the three from our sponsors. We hope you all had fun hopping round all of our creations, it was hard work, but we enjoyed it.
I'm now off to lie down in a dark room until I can get this hangover to shift.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky
    A BIG congrats to Stephanie.
    Your hangover sounds painful, hope you soon get rid of it.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! So excited. I sent you an email Becky. This was so fun, so much much inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete