Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

Hello Cupcake

Hi everyone, again. This is my third and final post for today. This time I'm here with the card challenge at The Ribbon Girls Blog. This month we want to see Girlie cards, and I don't think they come much girie than the Girlie collection from LOTV. There's a £10 voucher for the Ribbon Girl and a stamp of your choice from Lili Of The Valley, there's just been a gorgeous release too.


I've coloured Hello Cupcake with my distress markers and lots of glamour dust. I've used a gorgeous large diamante buckle on some silk ribbon. I've kept the girlie bling theme going by adding a clear crystal small symmetrical flourish and a couple of 5mm self adhesive crystal embellishments.


The papers are from MME and I've used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edges. I've distressed the edge of the image with Walnut Stain. All of the edges have been machine sewn using the great top stitch thread. For added girlie glitz I've put stickles on the flowers.


Hope you can join in with us and show us your girlie cards at The Ribbon Girls Blog, you must have a look at the stunning cards the rest of the girls have come up with.

I'm entering this card into the Distress challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.

Hugs,




15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Becky, your colouring is so good...I love the layout and the papers too, gorgeous.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Becky this is stunning love the image and the layout is superb. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    another WOW card, love the buckle (I love a bit of bling) lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey Bex I don't know how you do it, 3 gorgeous cards in one day! Well I just love this card, she is adorable, and I love that bling flourish!!
    Beautiful card.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers love that fabby bling slider on your ribbon. Stunning card. Blimey you have been busy today! :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wwooowww what an awesome card!!! That stamp is sooo cute!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Becky well done on your DT role I love this card its so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow just stunning Becky! love the colours, every card you make, I want to get out that stamp and have a go!! but mine never look like this!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is really stunning card!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwww, what a beautiful card with a lovely stamp. So sweet. Nice coloring.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Fantastic colors, adorable image, and stunning details with the flowers, ribbon etc.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky, I've had a little look round your blog and your cards are truly amazing! I love your sweet style, gorgeous! Kx

    ReplyDelete