Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

I'm Thankful at Tilda's Town

Hi, I'm back again, it's Team A's turn at Tilda's Town Challenges and this week our theme is 'I'm Thankful'. I live in the UK, so don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so I've made a Thank You card with Summer Flower Tilda.


I've coloured her in with my distress markers and added Glamour Dust to make her sparkle. The papers are from Maja Design, I've used a Tim Holtz On The Edge Die, and distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


I've used Natural Soft Hessian Mesh and Ivory Lace and Pearl Trim to go behind the image, I've carefully removed the pearls that would have been behind the image and used them in the smaller flower display. The roses are from WOC and the Cream Chrysanth is available from The Ribbon Girl.


I've also used Ivory Pearl Rose Organza5mm Ivory Pearl String and 5mm Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls. The sentiment is from LOTV.


Pop over to Tilda's Town for the amazing inspiration from the DT, there is a Store Voucher for Tilda's Town for the winner.

I'm entering this card into the 'More Than Two Colours Challenge' at Deep Ocean Challenges, and the Anything Goes with the option of fabric at Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar.

Hope you'r all OK,

Hugs,

Becky x

11 comments:

  1. This is (as always!) GORGEOUS!!!!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush work lovely. I love these colours hun. A beauty :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful Becky!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, what an incredible work of art!!!!! Love, love the colors and your embellishments are drop-dead gorgeous!!
    This is luscious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome image and all of your embellishments compliment such a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, wow, this is fantastic. I love this image and the colours you have used are fabulous. Such gorgeous detail and I love the ribbon. Love it.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Utterly Amazing. Gorgeous Coloring.. Stunning Colors. I love it.. Fantastic Card.. So Fabulous Details.. :o)
    This Card is so inspiring!.. :o)
    Have a Great Weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Becs this is beautiful hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Becky..., this card is absolutely AMAZING !!!
    What a wonderful design, great colors and perfect coloring - love it 100%...
    Thanks indeed for joining our Just Magnolia Challenge this week.
    Big hugs
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky, your card is absolutly amazing, as usual. Love thoses maja papers and your coloring is fantastic
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete