Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Something A Little Different

Hi my lovelies, here's something totally different from me.


I needed to make a quick card for my husbands godson, who is also my friends son and my son's friend. I've recently discovered Bearly Mine Design and these are papers from the The Boys Zone, absolutely perfect for boys cards. 


As I said it is something totally different from me, the image is actually a pre coloured image from LOTV, it is from Having Fun Die Cut Designs, I didn't even know I had these, I just stumbled upon them when I was supposed to be tidying, you know how it goes, lol.

I'm entering this into the 'Easel Card' challenge at Bearly Mine Challenges.

Hugs,

Becky x




8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Becky the image is so cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute this card. I know for sure that he will be very happy with his card. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, The image is adorable.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky!!!! I'm a new follower, we'll see each other soon, wink!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cool!!! i love the whole design...the blues are really pretty cool :) great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, great papers and lovely image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky
    love this card & ALL your previous one's that I haven't commented on, these coloured image's are ideal if you need a quick card.
    Hope you are feeling much better.
    BIG HUGS
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete