Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Leaving To Have A Baby

Hi everyone, I'm here today with a card for Midweek Magnolia's, I know it's not my week, but my 'Fussy and Fancy' inspiration card for Live and Love Crafts had plenty of flowers I thought I would join in with the 'Everything Is Coming Up Roses' at Midweek Magnolia's. I'll be back tomorrow with my winner from the blog hop (this is because I am scheduling this post as I'm going to work tonight, so I'll be in bed tomorrow and I've not photographed my goodies yet).


I've been asked to make a few cards, this one is for a girl at work who is leaving soon to have her first baby, and if all of the scans are to believed she is having a boy, which is why it's all in blue. 


Unusually for me I have a card that opens at the right, this is easier for everyone to sign it at work. I've used Pion Designs Alma's Sewing Room, I love the blue in this. I've used loads of the new goodies on here, as usual they are all linked at the end of the post.


I couldn't resist putting that on the tag, I've had two maternity leaves myself so I know what it's like, and how quickly it goes over. She is glowing though bless her, and this Tilda is perfect.


I'm entering this into 'Inspirational Picture' at MDUC, I've used the same shade of blue, 'Anything Goes' at Tilda's Town

Remember to pop back tomorrow to see if you're the lucky one.

Hugs,

Becky xx





16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,
    have a great reast tommorow,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your amazing creations Becky.
    I love popping over to see your beautiful work and how you arrange the flowers which are just perfect.
    The detail is so pretty and I just love blue.

    This lady is going to love her card and I'm sure she will treasure it always.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfull card Becky !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een beeldschoonkaartje Becky, een bjoetie.
    Liefs ghea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Becky, love the image and wonderful colouring and love the details.. love the little tile sentiments.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, This is simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Beck such a pretty colour combo and I love your cute tag! Hope work was ok hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that's sooooooo yummy Becky! Love the hue of blue you've used! That Tilda is so sweet too. How lovely for your colleague to get such a stunning card, I bet that will go in the 'treasures' box for sure!!! Big hugs from New Zealand, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!!! i love how she is coloured up and the flowers are just so beautifully arranged on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky
    your card is beautiful (this will be saved & put in the treasure box for sure).
    Sorry I've been A.W.O.L. for a while, (life has been VERY busy in our household). Not sure if & when I'll be able to visit your blog over the next few week's, as we are heading off today for a couple of week's (well needed) break.
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH WOW - this almost makes me want to have another baby - it's just GORGEOUS!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so gorgeous, Becky! Amazing details and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for being with the MDUC challenge this week.
    You have done such a beautiful card after our inspiration picture.
    I wish you good luck.
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that's the kind of card I'd like to recieve if I were to have a baby! I think I like blue even more than pink; I adore the vintage-antique blue, so this would work for me even if it'd be a girl, LOL. Stunning work, Sweetie.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete