Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Favourite Colour Combination at Deep Ocean

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for Deep Ocean, this time we want to see your favourite colour combination. I do go through phases, but my current favourite combo has to be pink and brown.


I've used some of the 12x12 papers from the new Maja Design collection, the edge has been cut with a Tim Holtz on the edge die and then all of the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.


I've used Shabby Pink frantage arounf the image and on the clay heart.


I've used some more of the gorgeous Emily lace from The Ribbon Girl.


The arty shot of my flowers and pearl branch.


My shabby bow with frantaged heart.


As always Tilda has been coloured in with my distress markers.

I'm entering this into 'Heat Emboss With Tilda' at Totally Tilda.

Hugs,

Becky xx











17 comments:

  1. wauw this card is awesome Becky, love it


    hugs annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! Your colouring is amazing! I love it! I love your cards!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful!!! Gorgeous Colors.. FAB FAB Design.. and I love the style.. But the first thing I noticed was the Beautiful Colors.. Love the Clay Heart. and the Frantage!. Beautiful!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that Frantage, (just got some from Sandy, can't wait to se it) Just Beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card from you. Love it,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Becky.
    I love pink & brown too.
    Perfect!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the vintage look. thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no...pink & brown? Do we have to change our challenge theme now?!, LOL. Such a beautiful card, what would we do without frantage?!Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... such a stunning card again. So wonderful!

    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning!!! i just love how this one turned out...all of that frantage is so yummy :) the shape is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta say I love this effect! Gorgeous card with stunning colouring as always, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe!! Becky, how gorgeous is this hon. fabulous colouring, design and embossing. Love it to bits. Thank you for joining us over at Totally Tilda with our heat embossing theme. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hun. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Becky this is fabulous. I love how you have coloured her hair. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome work Becky, love all the Fran-tage, especially on that cute heart, and your design and colours are beautiful!
    Thanks for Heat embossing with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete