Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

Food Glorious Food At Totally Tilda

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my creation for the 'Food Glorious Food' challenge at Totally Tilda.


I saw this shabby canvas covered book box on amazon a while back, and when I saw this challenge I knew what I was going to do, make it into something that I can store recipe cards in, index cards fir in perfectly.


This is one of my oldest Tilda's, and also one of my all time favourites :) she's been coloured with distress markers, I've distressed the edge with Walnut Stain, used a Stempelglede swirl stamp and also Shabby Blue Frantage, love that stuff. For most of the items there are links at the end, but the blue flower was a gift that I got when I was at CHA, thought it would fit this perfectly as I needed a flat flower.


I've just realised that I haven't introduced my birthday present. 

Here is George,


Not his best pic, but Grace took it the other day of him, he is such a little bundle of fun and mischief. The house was too quiet and wrong without Milo, George has fit in with us perfectly. He is a Border Terrier, and he has just had his second injections so we can take him for walks soon.

Hugs,






8 comments:

  1. Hello George - sending an internet hug to you - what gorgeous eyes you have! Grace, I think it's a lovely photo! oh and your card is very nice Becky! hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous recipe box! Fantastic colours and such a brilliant stamp.

    And George is adorable, such a cutie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky. What a lovely recipe book, the stamp is very sweet and I love the colours you've used.
    George looks so cute in the photo. I'm sure you're all going to have fun with him.
    I'd just like to thank you for your tutorial on entering challenges as I've just entered my first via my new blog after reading it so thanks for sharing your blogging wisdom :-) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Becky... both, your book AND you little puppy are sooo cute!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Becky !!!! what a gorgeous birthday present he is !!! your project is gorgeous...love the idea and it's done to perfection as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will increase this website to help my favorite features, it is superb.
    Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Bex, those colours are just perfect - stunning creation. Love little George - such a cheeky little chappie.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not very often we make something for ourselves, is it?! Beautiful book with my all time favourite paper. George is a real cutie! Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete