Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Happy Couple


Good afternoon, I'm here today with my inspiration card for Live and Love Crafts. The theme we're following this week is inspiration from a love song or movie, I have gone with the John Legend song 'All Of Me', and thought this cute couple on a Wedding Card suited it perfectly.



The image is Happy Couple from Tiddly Inks, and I have coloured them with my distress reinkers. There is some shabby white Frantage around the image, and some Stempelglede swirls stamped on with Pumice Stone pad before I distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz tool.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer collection. There are links to everything else that I have used from the shop too at the end of the post.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Becky. I love the lace & flowers and the image is one I've not seen before. It's perfect for a gorgeous wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Wow!! Another masterpiece!! A beautiful image and gorgeous colours. Love all the textures. A wonderful card. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card! The image is really sweet and the subtle colouring is lovely. The stamped swirls round the image is a pretty detail. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song is one of those that I find really annoying on some days, and other days I really like it.:-) Funky image and beautiful card. One can never go wrong with VSB!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete