Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blue Christmas


Hello everyone, I'm here with you with my card for our Blue Christmas week at Live and Love Crafts.

 I have used papers from last years Maja Design Christmas collection, Vintage Frosy Basics. Unusually for me I have made a boys card, but as it's a Christmas card I think that it's OK to add quite a few embellies. I have used distress reinkers to colour Teddybo in, somehow this is my first ever Teddybo image, it won't be my last that is for sure.
Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Love it so much that I almost can smell the scent of cinnamon :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm admiring your gorgeous cards for some time now and it's about time I tell you how I love love love them Becky!
    Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Another stunner, Becky. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky! He is a lovely image although he does look like he's got his pants on his head :D. I think the embellishments are just great for a boy. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous what an amazing stamp must take a look at these. Another sensational card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete