Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Challenge #50 at LLC

I thought I had already posted this, but just saw that I hadn't, so sorry I'm late, but there is still the rest of the month to enter out Birthday/Anniversary challenge over at Live and Love Crafts to celebrate our 50th challenge.


I have used my pencils to colour Tilda in, again I am liking them since they clicked with me, but once again I have messed up trying something different with the background, so I have had to cut her out.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Becky, another stunner! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.Love the collors.greetings margo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful love this fab card gorgeous colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so lovely Becky! I love the colour combination and your added gorgeous details especially the butterfly. Debra x

    ReplyDelete